- 1 clove Garlic, minced 2 cups Broccoli, cut ¾” pieces
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- 4 Chicken breast halves,
- ¼ tsp Lemon pepper
- boned skinless (1 lb total)
- ¼ tsp Cooking oil
- 1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp Thyme, dried & crushed
- Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccoli, onion, lemon pepper, and thyme to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetable mixture from the skillet; keep warm. Add oil and garlic to hot skillet.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Add to skillet.
- Cook chicken over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Add cherry tomatoes. Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4